Short general description]: The Sentinel Chain is the world’s first global B2B marketplace platform for financial inclusion services accepting the use of livestock as collateral.
The ultimate objective of the Sentinel Chain is to unlock the economic potential of the unbanked by bringing together an international community of financial providers looking to participate in facilitating financial inclusion in an open, secure and transparent marketplace. It is specifically designed to provide affordable and secure financial services to those who need it most – the 2 billion unbanked.
[Main problems tackled]: Facilitating livestock insurance. Loans using livestock as collateral. Collateral by third party local financial providers. Facilitating third party crowdfunding projects. Facilitating community projects. E-payments. Increased adoption and utilisation.
[Main contribution proposal]: Enhancing the economic potential of the smallholder farmers in which the main problem hindering the recognition of livestock as a financial asset is the very characteristic of livestock.
To create a cross-border financial infrastructure connecting the previously isolated unbanked to a global network of financial providers
Unlocking the economic potential of the unbanked by establishing livestock provenance through the creation of livestock insurance on blockchain.
1) Livestock Identification Tag - the RFID-enabled livestock identity tag (Livestock ID Tag) is tamper-proof and theft-proof on both a material design as well as a data level.
2) CrossPay Mobile Application - a mobile financial delivery mechanism for use with the CrossPay Blockchain.
3) CrossPay Blockchain - a B2C financial ecosystem specifically designed for the unbanked
4) Sentinel Chain - world’s first global B2B marketplace platform for financial inclusion services based on the use of livestock as collaterals.
5) Sentinel Chain Token - token that allows global financial service providers and cryptocurrency holders to participate in the Sentinel Chain marketplace.