[Short general description]: A decentralized platform, build on NEO network, which intends to change the way individuals are recruited and ultimately tries to scale the workforce. Moonlight leverages a number of industry standard concepts to define an ecosystem which globally optimisez employment from both an employee and employer perspective while also improving public confidence in a project success.
[Main contribution proposal]: Organizations are entities that generate content. They have the ability to generate tasks in the ecosystem and also resolve them. To change the way organizations recruit and scale their workforce. It combines concepts from the gig economy with those from project management. Moonlight takes an alternative approach to the mechanic used for project staffing, realization, and compensation to create a distributed workforce that is capable of fulfilling the needs of the blockchain ecosystem.
[Main problems tackled]:
1) Accessibility of critical project resources
2) Verifiable organizational skill-sets
3) Improved project success rate
1) Organizations act in the following roles: issuer - creates a task; resolver - fulfils a task
2) Traking organizational competency: skills ; review; bid accuracy - all embedded into blockchain
3) Organizational structure: individual ; multiple individuals; external system; multiple organizations
4) Tasks - as atomic units of work, with value which is dependent on there value to their issuer.
5) Single activity, multiple activities or tasks - facilitating larger projects.
6) Implementation of marketplace - subset which provides organisations with tasks to resolve
8) Matchmaking - issuers create tasks and identify skills which are required for completion
9) Bidding - bidding is different from the conventional contract-hire mechanics. Instead of bidding with a price, resolvers bid with a task duration. The issuer is then able to make the final selection for who will become the resolver. This mechanic is more aligned with conventional project management techniques.
Task completion fee - 5% of the task value.
An additional fee if payment or receipt are made using a non-system token (10% of task value).