[Short general description]: EdenChain is a block-chain platform technology that can capitalize and trade all types of assets with the programmable Economy Platform technology. By using the block chain Smart Contract, you can capitalize all tangible and intangible asset-value in to the Token (Tokenization). EdenChain uses smart contracts to integrate real and virtual economies, creating a new and enormous economic system and programmable economy.
[Main problems tackled]: Implementing Programmable Economy Smart contracts, which are core technologies, have a greater technological and economic value than non-deterministic smart contracts that require off-chain integration rather than deterministic smart contracts that operate only on-chain.
1) It can lower transaction costs because there is no middle man.
2) It can share the profits that the middle man can monopolize.
3) It can create new market that has never existed through the capitalization of domestic and foreign materials. Which will enrich many people’s lives by returning the financial benefits back to them.
[Main contribution proposal]: Permissioned Blockchain - A permissioned blockchain has evolved as an alternative to permission-less blockchain technology, which allows anyone to join a network, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. Permissioned blockchain technology must be authorized by a network administrator through an authentication process in order to participate in the network. EdenChain is a permissioned blockchain that builds and runs a trusted environment for smart contract execution, secures safety, increases efficiency by using a certain number of nodes based on a namespace, and ensures 100 percent processing of all transactions.
First in, first out - 100% Transaction Guarantee through:
1) Block Withholding - EdenChain operates as a permissioned block chain and operates a system fairly and stably. The purpose of EdenChain is not to secure incentives through mining, but to create a programmable economy and, to do so, public confidence in EdenChain is essential. Thus, the system is transparently operated without any dishonesty.
2) High Availability - EdenChain utilizes cloud services to ensure high availability and operates an EdenChain system with a multi-datacenter pattern using a global DNS and a load balancer.
1) PoET(Proof-of-Elapsed-Time) - a "Nakamoto Consensus" method, which uses a CPU command to select a leader randomly without using enormous energy to solve a hash problem like Bitcoin. PoET provides an opportunity to become a leader with block generation authority for all nodes participating in a blockchain network with a probability similar to that used in other leader selection algorithms. (Foundation, 2017)PoET is implemented in an SGX enclave to defend against hacker attacks and allow the leader selection process to proceed safely. At each node, PoET uses a CPU command in the SGX enclave to obtain a wait time that follows an exponential distribution as a random number and select a node having the smallest wait time as the leader.
2) DLL (Distributed Ledger Layer) - provides decentralized database functionality to EdenChain and is based on the Linux Foundation's open source project, Hyperledger. The DLL stores all data generated by the EdenChain in a block. The data cannot be modified and can only be added. The DLL stores the data on a disk device and assumes that all of the stored data originated from a legitimate transaction.
3) Software Connector - proposed a method of using blockchain technology as a kind of software connector.
4) EVM(Ethereum Virtual Machine) - Edenchain uses the Ethereum's EVM, which is proven, and leverages the EVM in an Edenchain permissioned blockchain to lower accessibility to EdenChain smart contracts and create a variety of smart contracts.
5) BL(Bridge Layer) - zero-knowledge trusted connectivity between on-chain and off-chain.
6) TES(Transaction Execution Scheduling) Transaction - Smart contract execution is also possible through the transactions.
7) Transaction routing - a router receives an execution request for transactions submitted from a validator node, it searches a resource registry for an execution node to execute batches separated by the namespace, and forwards the transactions to be processed by the execution node.
8) E-Bridge - An e-bridge is a core technology of the BL and connects EdenChain with an external system, i.e, an on-chain and off-chain Software Bridge.
9) E-Oracle Consensus - multiple E-Oracle servers to secure trusted connectivity.
10) E-Protocol - a protocol for communication between E-Oracle servers in an E-Oracle pool.
11) Confidentiality on EdenChain - If you allow an encrypted smart contract, you should have full confidence in the person or organization that submitted the smart contract and execute it, believing that the starting contract is safe.